The Government on Tuesday a resolution setting targets for improving business environment and national competitiveness for 2019 through to 2021. Clients at the State Treasury in Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi. State agencies will increase the provision of online public services at the highest level this year.-VNA/VNS Photo Hoang Hung This resolution, No 02/NQ-CP, replaced Resolution 19 which has been implemented for five years. The renumbering of the resolution demonstrated the Government’s priority in fostering the quality of Vietnam’s business environment. The objective of the resolution is to improve Vietnam’s positions in international rankings on business environment tracked by the World Bank (WB), World Economic Forum (WEF), World Intellectual Property Organisations (WIPO) and United Nations (UN). This has great importance given the rapid development of the Industry 4.0. Vietnam has set targets to improve its rankings by up to seven positions in the WB’s Doing Business Index in 2019 and 15-20 places by 2021; three to five positions in WEF’s Global Competitiveness in 2019 and five-10 places by 2021; and two to three spots in WIPO’s Global Innovation in 2019 and five to seven places by 2021. The country’s rankings in WB’s Logistics Performance, WEF’s Tourism Competitiveness and UN’s… Read full this story
- Under Armour: New report on the company's culture was 'tough to read'
- Congestion Pricing Is New York’s Green New Deal
- Poll: Likely 2020 voters support parts of Green New Deal, despite concerns over the cost
- AOC’s Green New Deal Resolution Is Utopian — and Pragmatic
- Daily on Energy: Oil groups recoil as some companies reach out to Green New Deal
- Exclusive: Nancy Pelosi vows 'different world' for Trump with new Congress, no more 'rubber stamp'
- Nancy Pelosi vows 'different world' for Trump with new Congress
- Exclusive: Nancy Pelosi vows 'different world' for Trump, no more 'rubber stamp' in new Congress
- New leadership takes command at White Sands Missile Range
- Empathy and Resilience, Responsibility and Self-Care: Resources for Social and Emotional Learning From The New York Times
New resolution for a better business environment have 343 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 1, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.