Briefing NA Chairwoman on the outcomes of the implementation of its military-defense tasks, Lieutenant General Tran Hong Minh, Commander of the unit stated that over the 74 years of construction and development, the MR 1 armed forces have gained great achievements.
In 2018, despites many difficulties, the military region’s Party Committee and Command asked agencies and units to accomplish all set military-defense goals.
|NA Chairwoman shaking hand with representatives of Ministry of National Defense and Military Region (MR) 1 Command|
On behalf of the Party and the State leaders, NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan praised the achievements recorded by the MR 1 Command armed forces over the past 74 years.
She also emphasized that unpredictable and complex developments in the regional and international situations pose both new opportunities and challenges to the country as well as require the armed forces, especially the army, to do more to firmly protect the nation’s peace, independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity.
The NA leader asked the unit to fully grasp the 12th Party Congress’s Resolution, the 10th Military Party Congress’s Resolution, and the 12th Party Central Committee’s meetings’ resolutions and conclusions; boost ideological and political education, and consolidate officers’ and soldiers’ confidence in the Party’s leadership.
Translated by Song Anh
- NA Chairwoman begins official visit to Turkey
- NA Chairwoman begins working trip to European Parliament
- Defense Minister works with Military Region 2
- 10 things you need to know when visiting Italy
- 5 places to visit in Andalucía
- Bank branches for the digital age: Regions Bank Florissant location is now open!
- Bank branches for the digital age: Regions Bank Lake St. Louis location is now open!
- Bank branches for the digital age: Regions Bank Twin Oaks location is now open!
- 5 reasons why it’s time to visit the Azores
- Vietnam’s high-ranking military delegation visits EU