Kendall Jenner could soon be giving sister Kylie some competition as the richest member of the family – well, almost.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is officially the world’s highest-paid model after earning a whopping $22.5 million in a year.
The brunette beauty, 23, earned the huge amount of cash – equivalent to £17.8 million – in the 12 months running up to June, according to Forbes magazine.
Her wealth is said to have been generated from contracts with Estee Lauder, Adidas and Calvin Klein, among others.
She beat fellow supermodel Karlie Kloss to the top spot on the magazine’s list.
Kloss is said to have earned $13m (£10.3m) after capitalising on her hefty social media presence and signing lucrative deals with brands including Swarovski.
The top 10 highest-paid models in the world reportedly made a combined $113m (£90m) between June 1, 2017 and June 1, 2018, a slight rise from the previous year.
Forbes’ top 10 includes two British stars, with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in joint third on $11.5m (£9m) and Cara Delevingne in joint fifth on $10m (£7.9m).
Chrissy Teigen tied with Huntington-Whiteley and Gisele Bundchen matched Delevingne. Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid both make the top 10, which is rounded out by Joan Smalls and Doutzen Kroes.
Despite Kendall topping the list of high earners in the modelling world, her pot paled in comparison to that of her younger sister Kylie, according to Forbes.
They calculate the 21-year-old made an estimated $166.5m (£132m) over the same time period, largely thanks to her Kylie Cosmetics makeup brand.
Forbes calculates the figures – which it says are pre-tax – by looking at income from cosmetics, fragrance and other contracts.
It uses estimates built by interviewing managers, agents, brand executives and industry experts.
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033
- This 7-year-old leads YouTube’s highest-paid list with $22 million
- Kendall Jenner named 2018's highest-paid model
- 2018’s Highest-Paid Models: In Photos
- Gisele Bundchen is still one of the highest-paid models in the world, according to Forbes
- More Kendall Jenner backlash: She’s challenged for claiming Proactiv cured her acne
- Kendall Jenner, top models in hot water over Fyre Festival
- Kendall Jenner, Hailey Baldwin And More Could Be Subpoenaed For Missing Fyre Fest Funding: Report
- Kendall Jenner mocked for ‘brave’ personal announcement — to hawk new product
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2018 in Pictures: Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid Grace the Catwalk
- Kendall Jenner, models may have to testify over failed Fyre Festival
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid among celebrities called to testify about failed Fyre Festival
- 7-Year-Old Toy Reviewer Tops Forbes' Highest-Paid YouTubers
- 10 highest-paid assistant football coaches: Overpaid or worth it
- Conservative nonprofit with obscure roots, undisclosed funders paid Whitaker $1.2 million
- Blake Griffin settles lawsuit that alleged Kendall Jenner’s a home wrecker
- Kathy Griffin calls out list of highest paid comedians over 'no women'
- Katy Perry Is 2018's Highest-Paid Female Artist, Beating Out Beyoncé, Taylor Swift
- The highest-paid TV hosts: Judge Judy, Ellen rule over television
- Jerry Seinfeld is Forbes' highest-paid comedian again
- Military teachers highest paid in Knox County Schools. But why?
Kendall Jenner officially world's highest-paid model after earning $22 MILLION have 503 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 14, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.