Can Tho City authorities said that as the disease has developed unpredictably in rainy season, one more prevention plan is needed for the Mekong delta generally and Can Tho particularly.
Last time, Can Tho has reported some achievements in health fields including average longevity of inhabitants being 76.52 plus health insurance participant rate being 82.8 percent.
Moreover expanded immunization proportion of 12 vaccine kinds is 97 percent and the number of medical workers in 10,000 residents is 15.09.
At the meeting , Can Tho added the Ministry should call for social contribution to Heart Project with 200 beds worth approximately VND 800 billion ($34,373,989). Furthermore, the city urged to have policy for family doctor model and price regulation of paid medical services especially in self-financing facilities.
Health Minister Tien lauded Can Tho’s achievement in the last time expressing agreement on family doctor model project, which is a part of the government’ new rural plan.
For Heart Project, she proposed establishing a heart center in the General Hospital rather than a heart hospital.
Before, the Health Minister had also met leaders of the Mekong Delta province of Bac Lieu on shortage of highly skilled medical workers, improper salary policies and treatment policies for medical workers and other problems.
By staff writers – Translated by UYEN PHUONG
- NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard’s warning: ‘We’re all sitting ducks’ in virus fight
- Health Minister denies states and territories unable to access COVIDSafe data
- Bolsonaro fires popular health minister after dispute over coronavirus response
- Home quarantine is the way forward, will require people to act responsibly: Karnataka Health Minister
- Rural life in lockdown: Farming women's struggle with mental health and work
- Shock and sadness as Oxfam plans exit from 18 countries
- MPs' quarantine rebellion: Team of Tory politicians including seven former ministers are urging the Government to scrap plan to order all arrivals into UK to self-isolate for 14 days
- Coronavirus latest: Germany 'underestimated risk to public health'
- Chinese President Xi Jinping addresses World Health Assembly as US biotech reveals positive trial results for vaccine
- The health of 7.8 billion people is stuck in a dangerous place between China and Trump
- PM’s plan to get Australia back on track as global COVID-19 cases near five million
- Coronavirus: Chinese leader Xi Jinping announces support for COVID-19 probe at World Health Assembly
- Coronavirus: World Health Assembly passes motion for independent virus inquiry
- World Health Assembly virus probe passed: US backs investigation with two red lines
- TV host warns viewers not to take anti-malarial drug to prevent COVID-19
- Two-thirds of Americans plan to get flu shots as pharmacies brace for surging demand amid fears the US could be hit with the seasonal virus AND a second wave of coronavirus this fall
- New HIV drug ‘highly effective’ at preventing infection, study shows
- No sports or concerts? Social distancing at work? What a post-coronavirus California looks like
- Who'd be a health secretary? Five former incumbents on the toughest gig in politics
- Exclusive: CDC plans sweeping COVID-19 antibody study in 25 metropolitan areas
Health Minister works with Can Tho on HFMD prevention plan have 473 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at December 26, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.