Party, State leader warns of complacency General Secretary of the Communist Party of Việt Nam and President Nguyễn Phú Trọng speaks at the Government’s meeting with localities yesterday. General Secretary of the Communist Party of Việt Nam and President Nguyễn Phú Trọng acknowledged Viet Nam’s 2018 socio-economic development achievements but warned against self-satisfaction at the Government’s meeting with localities yesterday. Trọng noted the country still faced many difficulties and challenges due to unpredictable regional and global developments and latent risks in the world economy, especially in finance, monetary and exports due to impacts of trade wars, along with problems in the economy and social affairs. The Party and State leader underlined main tasks for 2019, including consolidating the macro-economy, controlling inflation, improving capacity to respond to abnormal market developments, maintaining growth pace and quality through the improvement of the business and investment environment, and raising the productivity, quality, efficiency and competitiveness of the economy. The top leader underlined the need to speed up administrative reform, remove barriers against production and business activities, develop various types of markets, rearrange State-owned enterprises and encourage the involvement of all economic sectors at home and abroad in development investment. It is also essential to… Read full this story
- Where in the Vale of Glamorgan parents will get 30 hours of free childcare
- Community News: Machynlleth
- Three-quarters of North East firms pay men more than women according to Government data
- GMP pays men 12 per cent more than women on average, says gender pay gap report
- Government 'understating' extent of Sure Start children's centre closures as thousands of families lose 'vital' support
- London shootings: Met Police arrest 30-year-old man in connection with drive-by killing of Tanesha Melbourne
- Caribbean immigrants who came to UK decades ago 'criminalised' due to 'hostile' government policy
- Marc Chagall painting recovered by FBI 30 years after it was stolen
- Syria news: Jeremy Corbyn condemns UK involvement in 'legally questionable' air strikes
- Woman 'gagged and taped to chair by male colleagues after complaining about racism and sexism at Scottish government agency'
Government News 30/12 have 355 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at December 30, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.