The plan was unveiled by Senior Vice President of Google Ken Walker at the meeting with Vietnam’s Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue yesterday. At the meeting at the the government’s headquarter, Mr. Hue highly appreciated Google’s goodwill in supporting Vietnam’s digital economic development by training many Vietnamese students. This is one of vital measures contributing to Vietnam’s efforts to develop one million successful enterprises by 2020. Stressing that Vietnam considers information technology as a foundation for future growth, Mr. Hue expected Google to give more assistance to the Southeast Asian country’s long-term development and innovation ecosystem. He added that Vietnam’s marketing advantages and young employees are attractive enough for Google’s to establish the representative office. For his part, Walker expressed his agreement with Vietnam’s cybersecurity for a stable society affirming that his firm will join hands with relevant agencies towards this goal. By LAM NGUYEN – Translated by ANH QUAN Tags: Google open representative office in Vietnam Senior Vice President of Google Ken Walker Vuong Dinh Hue
- Tips to Set Up a Representative Office in China
- Tips on Avoiding Representative Office Set Up Problems in China
- Open Office is a Good, Free Alternative to Microsoft Office
- Open Source For Windows
- 10 Myths About Office Business Centers
- The Psychology of Office Space
- Office Plants Can Reduce Office Noise - FACT!
- Loan Officers Increase Income With Home Based Businesses
- Vietnam, North to South
- Important Story of Vietnam War Marine and PTSD
Google to open representative office in Vietnam have 259 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at December 11, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.