Hundreds of Vietnamese football fans on Thursday queued up at the headquarters of the Vietnam Football Federation in Hanoi to get tickets for the second-leg final match between against Malaysia. People have been waited in line since early morning, December 13, in Hanoi’s worst winter weather so far. A hundreds of metres-long fence ensures order while people queue up. The tickets will be handed over to the fans today, December 13, and tomorrow. Pham Thi Mai Lien in Cau Giay District said she had queued in the cold since 6 am Many people felt tired waiting for hours ID was required to get tickets The match will take place at My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi on December 15. The VFF has sold around 10,000 match tickets online. Meanwhile, dozens of ticket touts waited around the VFF office area to entice ticket owners to re-sell their tickets at much higher prices. However, most people turned down the offer.
- VN will see Thailand again in AFF Cup final: striker
- Vietnam wins bid to host 2010 AFF Cup finals
- Fans face AFF Suzuki Cup final ticket crunch
- After 10 years, Vietnam earns AFF Cup final berth
- Confident Vietnam heads to Bangkok for AFF Cup Final
- Singapore beat the Philippines to enter AFF Cup final (video)
- Vietnam stun Thailand in AFF Cup final
- Vietnam to take on Australia in AFF Cup final
- Vietnam beefs up security for Malaysian fans as AFF Cup semi nears
- Malaysia edge Vietnam to reach AFF Cup finals
Fans queue up for AFF Cup final tickets have 255 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 13, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.