Hundreds of Vietnamese football fans on Thursday queued up at the headquarters of the Vietnam Football Federation in Hanoi to get tickets for the second-leg final match between against Malaysia. People have been waited in line since early morning, December 13, in Hanoi’s worst winter weather so far. A hundreds of metres-long fence ensures order while people queue up. The tickets will be handed over to the fans today, December 13, and tomorrow. Pham Thi Mai Lien in Cau Giay District said she had queued in the cold since 6 am Many people felt tired waiting for hours ID was required to get tickets The match will take place at My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi on December 15. The VFF has sold around 10,000 match tickets online. Meanwhile, dozens of ticket touts waited around the VFF office area to entice ticket owners to re-sell their tickets at much higher prices. However, most people turned down the offer.
- Lightning on road to erase past disappointments, return to Stanley Cup Final
- Billy Vunipola ready to 'fight fire with fire' as he prepares for brutal World Cup final
- Challenge Cup final: Leeds Rhinos' Rhyse Martin takes long road to the top
- Challenge Cup final: Krisnan Inu rises with Salford Red Devils
- Carnegie Challenge Cup Final: Brilliant Briers leads Wolves to glory at Wembley
- Challenge Cup final will go down to the wire - but Leeds should edge a thriller
- Three is the magic number: Monaghan targets Challenge Cup final hat-trick
- Gareth Taylor relives Man City’s famous 1999 play-off win ahead of Women’s FA Cup final at Wembley
- Leeds 26 Wigan 12: Rhinos cruise into Challenge Cup final after wet weather masterclass - 5 talking points
- Leeds 17-16 Salford RECAP: Rhinos win thrilling Challenge Cup final at Wembley
Fans queue up for AFF Cup final tickets have 300 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 13, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.