In addition, the low-cost airline Jetstar Pacific will also operate an additional 600 flights (equivalent to nearly 93,000 seats) to serve passengers during the hectic festive period. Accordingly, the two airlines will focus on increasing seats on domestic air routes including Hanoi-HCM City/Da Nang/PhuQuoc and HCM City-Da nang/PhuQuoc. During the peak times, the carriers have also advised passengers to buy tickets on their official websites, agents or ticketing offices and ask for invoices to ensure that they are not purchasing fake tickets or paying a hike price. Passengers are also recommended to check in via the official website, mobile application or check-in kiosk at Noi Bai, Da Nang and Tan Son Nhat international airports. Jetstar Pacific has warned passengers to obey the hand baggage weight and size restrictions to ensure safety and avoid fees for excess baggage.
- New Year holidays
- Thailand to expect tourism growth during 4-day New Year holiday period
- Jet Airways declared "Best Domestic Airline" at CNBC Awaaz Travel Awards 2013
- Travel news: New year skiing, one-parent hols, last minute summer deals
- 30 places to go for Christmas and New Year for a luxury travel break
- Top ten home and abroad travel deals to ring in the New Year with friends and family
- Want a Different Way to Ring in the New Year? Visit Antarctica.
- 8 places to go on New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas
- Happy New Year From We Blog the World
- Three New Year’s Resolutions for Better Travel in 2019
Domestic airlines add seats to meet travel demand during New Year holiday have 258 words, post on english.vov.vn at December 28, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.