Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Contracts worth 2 billion USD are expected to be signed between Vietnamese and international partners during the first Vietnam Travel & Tourism Summit.
It will include two key sessions titled Potential Opportunities and Strategic Planning for Sustainable Development Efficiency and Making Tourism a Spearhead Economic Sector of Vietnam, with reports and presentations delivered by prominent figures from TAB, Air Asia, World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), Boston Consulting Group (BCG), and others.
The delegates will discuss various issues such as restructuring and developing Vietnamese tourism in a high-quality and sustainable manner; promoting national tourism; improving visa policies to attract high-quality tourists; enhancing tourism management capacity; upgrading the quality of human resources; attracting foreign investment in tourism; and applying high technology in tourism development and management.
On the occasion, a photo exhibition featuring destinations with potential for tourism in Vietnam will be held.-VNS/VNA
- Florida assistant Kurt Roper’s deal worth up to $2M
- Detroit Tigers sign Justin Upton to six-year deal worth $132.75 million
- Jose Bautista reportedly seeking 5-year deal worth more than $150M
- Texans sign DE Watt to long-term deal worth $100 million
- Hurricanes sign D Hainsey to three-year deal worth $8.5 million
- Report: Lewis Hamilton’s new deal worth staggering $140 million
- AP Source: Panthers-Newton 5-year deal worth $103.8 million
- Source: Heat’s Bosh seeking deal worth $90 million
- Dwight King re-signs with LA, agreeing to 3-year deal worth $5.85M
- Lance: Armstrong: Postal Service deal worth more to feds