Azerbaijani Defense Minister, Colonel General Zakir Hasanov and the ministry’s leadership on Friday took part in the opening of the command and control point of one of the main departments of the Defense Ministry.
The minister was informed about the purpose and activities of the military facility. It was reported that the command and control point is responsible for the operational management of subordinate units and the preparation of reports to the higher command for decision-making.
All office and administrative premises of the command and control point are equipped with new technical equipment, furniture and have communication lines. Improvement works were carried out on the territory of the facility, trees and flower bushes were planted, asphalt pavement was laid. The building has a centralized heating system, electricity, water, and gas supply.
Once again recalling that the issue of ensuring uninterrupted, stable, operational and covert management of units is constantly in the center of attention, Minister Hasanov gave relevant instructions in connection with the expansion of possibilities of the command and control point.
- How to Open the Control Panel on Windows 10
- TwitchCon is letting Friday badge holders come back on Saturday and opening more entry points to mak
- US Officials Attend Opening at Controversial Jerusalem Dig
- Defense Ministry opens driver training ahead of ASEAN 2020 events
- Defense Ministry inspects combat readiness at Military Region 3
- China, Russia to lift military relations to new high: defense ministry
- Xi attends opening of Conference on Dialogue of Asian Civilizations
- Xi attends opening ceremony of FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019
- Iraqi security forces open fire on protesters, kill 14
- New Zealand to lift Pacific defense capabilities to protect interests