|Australian and Vietnamese education authorities and schools exchange expertise at the Australia-Vietnam School Partnership Showcase held on Friday in HCM City. — Photo Thu Hằng|
HCM CITY — A delegation of eight Australian organisations representing State and Territory education, as well as curriculum authorities and schools, yesterday spoke about their activities at the Australia-Vietnam School Partnership Showcase.
The event, held by the Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) in collaboration with the HCM City’s Department of Education and Training, offered a platform for Australian and Vietnamese education authorities and schools to exchange expertise and build partnerships.
Nguyễn Văn Hiếu, deputy director of HCM City’s Department of Education and Training, said international cooperation in the education sector would benefit the country’s comprehensive education reform.
Deep integration with international high school education is one of the solutiosn needed to address the increasing demand for school quality and employability outcomes of Vietnamese graduates, Hiếu said.
More and more Vietnamese private and public schools are seeking international partnerships to diversify education programmes for learners, educational experts said.
Australian and Vietnamese education authorities discussed how schools could organise teaching and learning activities, teachers’ capacity building, digitalisation in school management, innovative lecturing and curriculum design, and how international partnerships could help.
A similar event held in Hà Nội on Wednesday opened new collaboration opportunities for participating organisations from both countries. — VNS
- Vietnam, Australia further enhance stronger partnership
- Vietnam, Australia enhance stronger strategic partnership
- Politics 45th anniversary of Vietnam-Australia ties observed in Ho Chi Minh City Simplicity of life in Vietnam
- Vietnam treasures partnership with Russia: top leaders
- Vietnamese, Australian parliamentary leaders hold talks
- Victoria state leaders sanguine of flourishing Vietnam-Australia cooperation
- Conference On Comparative Constitutional Law By Amity Law School & University Of Adelaide, Australia [Feb 14-15, Noida]
- Politics Vietnam premier backs ASEAN-China cooperation Scottish woman explores Vietnam on inspiring trip on Honda Cub
- Vietnamese PM promises optimal conditions for US enterprises
- Politics Australia confirms over $67mn in ODA for Vietnam Hanoi police capture man for allegedly molesting 9-yo girl
- RCEP: Vietnamese businesses fear inner-bloc competition
- Vietnamese students show creativity in making robots
- Dean Says 'Law School Bubble' Was 25 Years in the Making
- Lohmann: St. Mary's middle-school students will send their science experiments aboard a rocket into space
- Politics Vietnam, Australia establish strategic partnership It must be tough to be a woman in Vietnam: foreigners
- Popular Vietnamese pianist to perform in Hanoi
- Vietnam, Mexico seek partnership in food industry
- Politics Vietnam, India to lift bilateral trade to $15bn Vietnamese consumers warned about new e-commerce scam
- Politics Vietnam, India to lift bilateral trade to $15bn Vietnamese man leaves well-paid job for freelance coaching
- Politics Vietnam, India to lift bilateral trade to $15bn Vietnamese man grows kumquat bonsai trees in glass bottles
Australia explores partnerships with Vietnamese schools have 446 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 1, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.