Apple’s long-standing return policy has been the standard 14-day return window. However, it is now deviating from the norm and making an exception for the Apple Watch Series 4 as it is extending its return policy to 45 days, but there is a catch.
The new 45-day return policy only applies to the heart health features of the watch, according to internal documents distributed at Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers. The documents were obtained by MacRumors.
According to the documents, customers looking to take advantage of the extended return period must begin the process by contacting Apple via phone, email or online chat. As the process goes, Apple will verify the reason for the return is related to the health features the Apple Watch Series 4 is pushing, primarily the ECG that can read a person’s heart rate and even detect an irregular heart rhythm.
Though the return process is changing somewhat, Apple isn’t adding any additional qualifiers to be eligible for the extended return period. It looks as if any person can take advantage of the 45-day return period if they cite the heart health features as the reason for the late return.
The ECG and other health related features will roll out to the Apple Watch Series 4 with the upcoming watchOS 5.1.2 update. That’s when the new return policy will go into effect.
- Apple Watch review: Ditch the iPhone
- Apple Watch 2 review: get moving and ditch the phone
- NISP public comment period extended
- Red Sox stole signs from Yankees, others using Apple Watch
- Comment period extended as debate rages over Red Cliffs, Beaver Dam Wash
- Recap: Apple unveils the iPhone 8, iPhone X
- iPhone X is Apple's latest attempt at a Samsung killer. But it's coming late.
- The 21 best gifts for dads this Father's Day
- State needs big wins to see returns from TNInvestco
- Apple preparing for rare sales drop after setting iPhone sales record
- WATCH: Bar fight: owners seek $4.5M over liquor license rejection
- Hassle-free holiday returns: Your guide to refunds, exchanges and gift cards
- Buck Showalter at 1,500 wins: Embracing the grind, in search of World Series for Orioles
- Apple's big wow moments: a voice speaker and augmented reality
- Apple unveils iPad Air 2, starts at $499
- Apple rushes to the future with new MacBook
- Apple WWDC to tout new features for iPhone, iPad
- John Tavares scores game-winner to lead Islanders past Penguins, 6-4, and even series 2-2
- Nasdaq high returns memories of 2000 bubble
- Cavaliers obliterate Celtics by 44 points, take commanding 2-0 series lead
Apple Watch Series 4 Return Period Extended to 45 Days have 400 words, post on www.technobuffalo.com at December 1, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.