Microchip Technology Inc. issued 20-inch automotive touchscreens in order to meet the demand of large screens to operate with the same touch experience as mobile phones. New controllers support thick cover lenses with multi-finger touch and address automotive functional safety requirements. 20-inch automotive touchscreens enabled by new single-chip maXTouch® touchscreen controllers from Microchip Even as touchscreen displays in the car grow larger, drivers expect screens to operate with the same touch experience as mobile phones. However, screens in automobiles need to meet stringent head impact and vibration tests, and consequently have thicker cover lenses that potentially impact the touch interface performance. As screens get larger, they are also more likely to interfere with other frequencies such as AM radio and car access systems. All of these factors become a major challenge in the design of modern automotive capacitive touch systems. The MXT2912TD-A, with nearly 3,000 touch sensing nodes, and MXT2113TD-A, supporting more than 2,000 nodes, bring consumers the touchscreen user experience they expect in vehicles. These new devices build upon Microchip’s existing maXTouch touchscreen technology that is widely adopted by manufacturers worldwide. Microchip’s latest solutions offer superior signal-to-noise capability to address the requirements of thick lenses, even supporting multiple… Read full this story
- Cardi B sends fans into a frenzy after confirming she is releasing a new single 'very soon' during Instagram Live chat
- Priyanka Chopra Makes A Cute Appearance In Nick Jonas' New Single 'Until We Meet Again'
- Lindsay Lohan Is Crawling ‘Back to Me’ on New Single
- 'I'd like this song to remind people to not be afraid!' Delta Goodrem debuts new single Keep Climbing during Instagram live session and teases sixth studio album
- Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga release their new single 'Rain on Me'
- Lady Gaga Becomes an Honorary Blackpink Member in New Single ‘Sour Candy’
- Dealmaster: Get a Dell 20-inch, 1080p monitor and a $50 gift card for $109
- Joe Jonas and 'pregnant' wife Sophie Turner take their green electric Moke for a spin... after he and his brothers drop two new singles
- Rihanna releases first music in three years as she features on PartyNextDoor's new single
- 'The Voice' Contestant From Dunedin Releases New Single
20 inch automotive touchscreens enabled by new single chip maXTouch® touchscreen controllers have 374 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 21, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.