The festival also aims to mark Vietnam Cultural Heritage Day on November 23 and raise public awareness of preserving and promoting the value of national cultural heritages.
Various activities will be held during the 2-day festival, such as singing performances of Vietnamese folk music of Then, Van, Bai Choi, Quan ho Bac Ninh, Cheo, Vi Dam, Hat Xam, Tong Hoi; folk games and calligraphy exhibition.
The event is co-orgainzed by the Vietnam Union of UNESCO Associations, the UNESCO Center for Culture and Sport Development, and Hemera Media And Technology Joint Stock Company.
By MAI AN – Translated by Kim Khanh
- 2018 Europe Days kicked off in Hanoi
- Various activities celebrate Vietnam’s National Day
- Embassy of France in Vietnam to open to public on September 15th
- Thousands of foodies flock to Hanoi cuisine festival 2018
- Vietnam Heritage Photo Awards on display in Hanoi
- Overseas Vietnamese players hope to play for Vietnam
- Admiring winning photos of Vietnam Heritage Photo Contest 2018
- Nhan Dan Newspaper picks out top 10 culture, sports and tourism events in 2017
- Full Joint Statement between Vietnam-India