The national carrier Vietnam Airlines has officially welcomed the new Airbus A321neo, starting its launch of an additional 20 narrow-body aircraft scheduled for delivery by the end of next year.— Photo zing.vn The national carrier Vietnam Airlines has officially welcomed the new Airbus A321neo, starting its launch of an additional 20 narrow-body aircraft scheduled for delivery by the end of next year. This is the next strategy undertaken by Vietnam Airlines soon after the successful renovation of the fleet of wide-body aircraft with two of the world’s most modern models, the Boeing 787-9 and Airbus A350-900. How will Vietnam Airlines improve with the Airbus A321neo? In terms of position or quality of service, Vietnam Airlines is a pioneer in the Vietnamese aviation industry. The addition of a new line of narrow, high performance, fuel-efficient Airbus A321neo in its fleet of over 90 aircraft is considered a strategic step to raise business results. With over 60 years of service and development, Vietnam Airlines has become the leading airline in the aviation market covering the mid- and high-end customer segments. The success of Vietnam Airlines in the sky is not only reflected in comments from passengers but also proven with its business… Read full this story
- Vietnam Culture Year in Ukraine starts with Lunar New Year festival
- Emirates Airline new US Open Series title sponsor
- Airline dedicates 757 to Mo Rivera
- Drogba opens new contract talks
- Chase drivers need strong start at New Hampshire
- Ribeiro trade in line with Stars’ new philosophy
- Does new points system cause wrecks?
- Good times back for 76ers under new management
- US Soccer names new women’s coach
- Robben: Bayern Munich still needs new players
Vietnam Airlines increase competitiveness with new aircraft have 292 words, post on bizhub.vn at November 19, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.