Greece’s Stefanos Tsitsipas may be the star attraction at the Next Gen ATP Finals but Australian Alex de Minaur said Thursday he was “having a hell of a year” as both raced into the semi-finals of the season-ending tournament for players aged under-21 with only one set dropped in three games. Tsitsipas, ranked 15th in the world, will take on last year’s finalist Andrey Rublev in Friday’s semi-finals with de Minaur, 19, up against Spaniard Jaume Munar. “I’m playing well, I’m feeling well, and I’m happy to be the star,” said Tsitsipas, 20. “But I know there’s another star who had three wins in a row in the other part of the draw. So the tournament is not over yet.” The Greek player, in Group A in the round robin tournament, was referring to de Minaur who also won his three matches in Group B. The Australian began the season at number 208 and reached a career-high 31 last month. “It’s definitely a big surprise. I never expected almost anything that happened this year,” said the player from Sydney. “It’s been a hell of a year. I’ve enjoyed every second of it and it’s given me a hunger for more.”… Read full this story
- The Next-Gen Xbox Is Getting a Hell of an Exclusive, Sources Say
- ‘Finally I have a race car’ – Stroll
- Radical next-gen Nissan Juke to have a unique design
- Louis C.K. Comments On 'Hell' Year: 'I Lost $35 Million In An Hour'
- Heisenberg's Astrophysics Prediction Finally Confirmed After 80 Years (Synopsis)
- New Hyundai Sonata & Next-Gen Kia Optima to Have AWD
- Nina, Starring Zoe Saldana, Finally Has a Release Date, and Folks Are None Too Happy
- Finally, we have a reason to put RZA and Eric Roberts in the same headline
- Next-Gen Hyundai Sonata Will Have a Wagon for Europe
- Ex-Nebraska Star Lawrence Phillips Faces Up to 25 Years in Prison
Tsitsipas stars at Next Gen ATP Finals, but De Minaur having 'hell of a year' have 332 words, post on en.rfi.fr at November 8, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.