US President Donald Trump arrives for a ‘Make America Great Again’ campaign rally at McKenzie Arena, in Chattanooga, Tennessee. (Nicholas Kamm/AFP) Cleveland, Ohio; Fort Wayne, Indiana; then Cape Girardeau, Missouri: it will be well after midnight before the real estate billionaire and populist showman gets back to the White House – and only a few hours more before polls open on Tuesday across the world’s largest economy. “Don’t fall for the Suppression Game. Go out & VOTE. Remember, we now have perhaps the greatest Economy (JOBS) in the history of our Country!” he tweeted on Monday before setting off for the furious final round of campaigning. “With turnout predicted to spike compared to previous cycles, and US networks rolling out wall-to-wall coverage, Trump told a cheering crowd in Cleveland the media were “making a fortune” thanks to him and his supporters. “The midterm elections used to be, like, boring,” he quipped. “Now it’s like the hottest thing.” Trump is not on the ballot in the midterms, in which the entire House of Representatives and a third of the Senate are up for grabs. But in a hard-driving series of rallies around the country the most polarising US president for decades… Read full this story
- In tight Georgia governor's race, Brian Kemp, Stacey Abrams make final push amid voter suppression allegations
- 'This Week' Transcript 11-4-18: Special edition from ABC News Election Headquarters
- READ: President Trump’s exclusive interview with Hill.TV
- 2018′s most volatile candidate (it’s Trump) isn’t on ballot
- Opinion: Why we’ll all regret the rush to Trump’s impeachment
- Trump Finally Supports Jared Kushner’s Compromise Criminal-Justice Reform Bill
- Inside the Democrats’ Plan to Fight Trump
- ‘Silent Donation’: Corporate Emails Reveal Google Executives’ Efforts to Turn Out Latino Voters Who They Thought Would Vote for Clinton
- Krystal Ball rips Warren over implementation of 'Medicare for all'
- What’s Up With Immigration In Congress?
Trump makes final push in US midterm elections have 334 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 5, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.