The match will be held at My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi on November 16 from 7.30pm. The clash between two title candidates highlights Group A.
The Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) is selling tickets for the AFF Cup via official documents, online registration and in person at the stadium.
According to Le Hoai Anh, VFF’s general secretary, online sales have stopped although the deadline to buy online is 12pm on November 10.
The My Dinh National Stadium can host 40,000 spectators. However, Anh said the tickets will surpass that number.
The VFF is selling tickets at the stadium from 8am to 5pm on November 11.
Ticket prices for the upcoming match range from 150,000 VND (6.5 USD) to 400,000 VND (17 USD).
Following this match, Vietnam will take on Cambodia on November 24 at Hang Day Stadium in Hanoi.-VNA
- With Badgers out of the playoffs, ticket demand for Orange Bowl expected to drop
- Alabama football ticket demand tops national rankings of resale site
- NFL 2018 Tickets: The 10 Hottest Tickets This Season
- No Plane. No Remains. And Now, No Real Answers on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- Malaysia eyes more than 10-fold hike in Singapore water deal
- Torn-Up Lottery Ticket Rescued From Trash Wins $75 Million
- Airlines are trimming flights to Mexican resort areas as demand softens after reports of tourist blackouts
- $1M Vt. Lottery ticket sold in Londonderry
- US criticizes Vietnam for jailing peaceful activists
- Ticket sold in California wins $448 million U.S. Powerball jackpot