Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha (Photo: EPA/VNA) Bangkok (NNT/VNA) – Thai Prime Minister Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha has advocated the development of smart cities, in order to foster international connectivity. Gen. Prayut made the point while chairing this year’s first meeting of the government committee on investment mobilization and coordination. He noted that smart city development was a recurring theme at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation meeting in Papua New Guinea, and at the ASEAN Summit in Singapore, both of which he attended during the past week. According to the premier, smart city development in Bangkok, Phuket and Chonburi has attracted investment interest from several countries. He called on all related agencies to submit progress reports and expedite connectivity with smart cities in other countries. Gen. Prayut also announced that smart cities will feature prominently at the next ASEAN Summit in Thailand. – NNT/VNA
- Streamline Smart City Designs with New RF Solutions Guide
- Global Smart City ICT Infrastructure Market Drivers, Trends and Opportunities Forecast 2024
- Microsoft to create smart cities accelerator program in Houston
- The Internet of Things Security Institute releases an Security Framework for Smart Cities and Critical Infrastructure.
- SF considers ‘sweeping smart city’ installation of devices with cameras, microphones
- South Bend Named 'Smart City' Finalist
- Syracuse awarded $500K to be New York’s ‘flagship smart city’
- Self-driving buses roll into Orlando's Lake Nona, a growing testbed for 'smart city' technology
- San Diego and Verizon strike deal to deploy more smart cities infrastructure, provide foundation for 5G networks
- Canada group sues over Google smart city
Thai PM promotes smart city development connectivity have 269 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 21, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.