After the ceremony, the Party chief received the ambassadors.
Speaking at the meetings, Party chief, President Nguyen Phu Trong – on behalf of the State and Vietnamese people warmly welcomed the ambassadors with their new missions in Vietnam.
On this occasion, leader Nguyen Phu Trong sent the best wishes to President of Uruguay, the King of Norway, Governor General of Canada and Communist Party General Secretary and President of China.
Mr. Trong believed that the new ambassadors will affirm their missions with knowledge, competence, experience and sentiment extended to Vietnam adding that ambassadors will play important role as a bridge to promote friendship and bilateral cooperation ties between sides, bring practical benefits of Vietnamese people and the four nations, contribute to maintain regional and global peace, cooperation and development.
Vietnam will create favorable conditions for the ambassadors during their working term in the Southeast Asian country, added he.
At the same time, Communist Party General Secretary and President Trong hoped that the country and people of Vietnam will show great impression and good sentiment to the ambassadors.
BY TRAN BINH- Translated by Huyen Huong
- President greets newly-appointed ambassadors
- VN President receives newly-accredited ambassadors
- President welcomes newly-appointed ambassadors
- State President receives int'l guests
- State President receives new foreign ambassadors
- State President hosts outgoing, incoming ambassadors
- NA Chairman receives three new ambassadors
- President welcomes newly-accredited ambassadors
- President meets newly-appointed ambassadors