|Cambodian officers at the Naval Service headquarters|
Rear Admiral Luong Viet Hung, Deputy Commander of the Naval Service, expressed his delight at the Cambodian students’ visit and stressed that the visit would help them learn more about the Vietnam People’s Navy and the traditional relationship between the two nations and the two militaries. This would encourage them to actively contribute to tightening solidarity and friendship between the two countries.
For his part, Major General Chan Vuthy thanked the host for the warm welcome and affirmed that the Vietnamese military in general and the Vietnam People’s Navy in particular have supported the Royal Cambodian Armed Forces in various aspects. The support is the evidence of the solidarity and friendship between the two militaries.
During the field trip, the Cambodian delegation visited Port K15 where the no-number ships of the Vietnam People’s Navy started the Ho Chi Minh trail at sea during the anti-US war.
Translated by Huu Duong
- Queanbeyan Caltex service station attack ‘might be an act of terrorism’
- Best Music Streaming Services in 2020
- Egypt holds full-honors military funeral for Mubarak
- Flesh and Blood fans spot major blunder with Mark’s trip to India – and fear it’ll lead to Vivien’s death
- Canada to stop paying Harry and Meghan's security
- Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge expecting third child
- Prince Harry on first royal duty since talks with Queen
- LTHS student receives surprise Make-a-Wish
- Universities to admit more master's students affected by coronavirus
- Anyone pointing fingers at BJP workers will pay for it in 'four hours': Manoj Sinha