Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the talk (Source: VNA) Shanghai (VNA) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on November 4 hosted a talk with representatives of a number of leading Chinese groups operating in the fields of agriculture, finance, banking, construction, transport, energy and distribution. The event is part of the leader’s trip to China to attend the first International Import Expo of China (CIIE 2018) on November 4-5. Speaking at the talk, PM Phuc said the Vietnam-China fruitful relationship has created a foundation for their economic and trade ties. He cited China’s statistics revealing that two-way trade exceeded 120 billion USD in 2017, even higher than the accumulated trade turnover between China and many European countries. Vietnam has also maintained its position as China’s largest partner in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), he noted. The PM used the occasion to brief the Chinese businesses on Vietnam’s political and socio-economic situation over the past years, saying each year Vietnam needs 25 billion USD for infrastructure building and 138 billion USD for electricity development. The capital will be mobilised from different resources, including the private sector, he added. Laying stress on the agricultural sector with 20 exports… Read full this story
- India Global Week 2020: This is an India that is reforming, performing and transforming says PM Modi
- How China seduced its useful idiots: Chinese communists infiltrated Britain to push their party line in a plan designed to blind us to Beijing's thirst for world domination, new book claims
- Brexit latest news: Talks with EU continue today in Brussels – LIVE updates
- Is China waking up to the costs of its US policy? | Analysis
- Boris Johnson confirms his race equality commission will also look at issues faced by working class white boys as Labour's David Lammy accuses PM of wanting a 'culture war'
- Coronavirus UK news LIVE: Reopening of gyms, nail salons and swimming pools confirmed as deaths hit 44,602
- Boris Johnson ‘to axe Huawei’s role in UK’s 5G network in the wake of coronavirus pandemic and US spy fears’
- Marcus Rashford says Boris Johnson THANKED him for speaking up for the underprivileged after the Man United star's free school meals campaign forced the government to act
- Vladimir Putin behind Russian Cozy Bear hackers’ attempt to steal UK’s coronavirus vaccine
- Covid jobs carnage continues with London's Southbank Centre planning 400 layoffs and Canterbury Cathedral inviting 300 workers to apply for voluntary redundancy - but one million vacancies are being advertised
PM talks with leading Chinese groups have 420 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 4, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.