UK Politics 15 November 2018 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-46216381 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Related TopicsBrexit Theresa May faces a grilling from MPs later over the draft Brexit agreement the UK has reached with the EU. The PM secured her cabinet’s backing for the deal after a five-hour meeting, although several ministers are understood to have spoken against it.She has also faced a backlash from Tory Brexiteers and her Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) backers, amid suggestions of moves to force a no-confidence vote.Labour will announce later whether or not it will back the deal.However, leader Jeremy Corbyn said he did… Read full this story
- Farmers and businesses urge DUP to rethink opposition to Brexit deal
- DUP compares Brexit deal to IRA campaign
- Bombardier pressures DUP to back May's Brexit deal
- McVey and Raab quit as May addresses MPs over Brexit deal
- Pound drops to lowest level in two years amid no-deal Brexit rhetoric
- Which Tory ministers might resign over May's Brexit deal?
- The ERG tribes Theresa May must win over to pass her Brexit deal
- What are the alternatives to May's rejected Brexit deal?
- May pleads with EU27 for Brexit deal she can defend
- May will scrap third vote on Brexit deal unless it has ‘realistic’ chance
PM faces grilling amid Brexit deal backlash have 327 words, post on www.bbc.com at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.