Head of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee’s Economic Commission Nguyen Van Binh (R) and Secretary of the Party Committee of Hunan province Du Jiahao (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Politburo member and head of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee’s Economic Commission Nguyen Van Binh has said that the Vietnamese Party and State attach great importance to maintaining its friendly neighbourliness and comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership with China. During a reception in Hanoi on November 29 for Secretary of the Party Committee of Hunan province Du Jiahao, Binh wished that both sides would seriously realise the common perceptions of their senior leaders and increase exchanges to improve the efficiency of cooperation in diverse areas. He wished that Hunan and Vietnamese localities would facilitate the sharing of experience in Party building, socio-economic development, and economic and trade collaboration, contributing to the healthy, stable, and effective development of Vietnam-China relations. Du, for his part, expressed his belief that under the leadership of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the Vietnamese people would surely accomplish tasks set by the 12th National Party Congress. He affirmed that the Chinese Party, Government, and people are willing to further foster the comprehensive strategic… Read full this story
- Commentary: China-Japan relations expected to enter a new phase
- Chinese premier calls for more mature, steady and progressive ties with Japan
- Vietnamese officials active at 52nd ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 20
- The Hill's Morning Report — Schiff: Clear evidence of a quid pro quo
- Vietnam, Australia issue joint statement on establishment of Strategic Partnership
Party official affirms importance of ties with China have 276 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 29, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.