The Vietnam National Coordinating Centre for Human Organ Transplantation (VNHOT) has received registration from over 19,300 people who are willing to donate their organs after death to save the needy. The VNHOT staff were honoured with the Prime Minister’s Certificate of Merit for their contribution to organ transplants in Vietnam, on the occasion of the 5th anniversary of the VNHOT’s establishment, Hanoi, November 29. (Photo: NDO/Trung Hung) The figure was announced at a ceremony to mark the 5th anniversary of the VNHOT’s establishment, held in Hanoi on November 29. The programme also featured a special gala themed “Giving away to live forever”, with touching stories of the donors and receivers, as well as the efforts by VNHOT and other concern parties to overcome difficulties and prejudice to promote the humane manner. At the event, VNHOT said that, since its inception in 2013, the centre which has only five staff members faces a range of difficulties. The centre was established in the context of national medicine achieving significant results in organ transplants, but the perception on tissue and organ donation in Vietnam is still limited, as many are suspicious and are fearful when referring to the issue. After one year of… Read full this story
- Home Organizers Save Money and Time
- Organ Donating - The Moral, Ethical, and Legal Stalemate
- The Facts About Egg Donation in South Africa
- 5 Simple, Instant Fixes For Uncomfortably Organized Spaces
- Why Book Organizer Software Saves Time
- The Psychological Part of Organization For the Home
- Get Organized at 6 AM!
- What's Your Organizing Style?
- Closet Shoe Organizer - 3 Tips to Getting You Started
- Plasma Donations Put a Price on Human Life
Over 19,000 donors register to donate organs to save the needed have 287 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 30, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.