They are chosen from 4,573 ones by 526 authors to celebrate the 73rd anniversary of President Ho Chi Minh’s signing of the State’s Decree No.65/SL on preserving national cultural heritages.
Apart from the topics of nature, tangible culture, intangible culture, lifestyle, the competition adds new topics “Vietnamese traditional long dress” and “Travel with Vietjet”.
This year, the competition received the support of Canon which sponsored 18 major awards and held responsibility for printing high-quality photos.
It is calling for the discovery and sharing of natural and cultural heritage values, stories about Vietnamese nature, history and culture for publication on Vietnam Heritage magazine and online sites.
The exhibition will take place in Ho Chi Minh City on November 3, together with the 2018 Canon Photo Marathon tournament.
The next heritage photo exhibitions will be held from November 23-25 in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The awards ceremony is scheduled to take place in Ho Chi Minh City in late November.-VNA
- Best heritage photos on display in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam Heritage Photo Awards on display in Hanoi
- 7th Vietnam Heritage Photo contest launched
- Vietnam’s heritage photo contest launched
- Vietnam Heritage Photo Awards 2016 launched nationwide
- Heritage photo exhibition kicks off in Can Tho
- Vietnam Heritage Photo Awards 2017 winners announced
- Vietnam Heritage Photo Awards Ceremony 2014
- Vietnam Heritage Photo Awards encourages teenage artists