“Frankly, it would have been nicer if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that,” Trump told Fox News’ Chris Wallace in an interview that aired Sunday. “Everybody in Pakistan knew he was there.”
Trump also accused McRaven of being a “Hillary Clinton fan” and “Obama backer.”
Souza, who regularly slams Trump by sharing throwback snaps he took during his time covering former President Barack Obama’s administration, posted this old image of Obama and McRaven in response:
Souza, who released a Trump-trolling photo book in October, rarely uses Trump’s name in his posts. Instead, he calls the president “46 minus 1” or simply “Minus.”
Souza also shared this photograph of “when the Presidency was a bit calmer”:
And he responded to Trump’s “misinformation and lies” with an old image of special counsel Robert Mueller, who is heading the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and possible Trump campaign collusion:
Do you have information you want to share with HuffPost? Here’s how.
BEFORE YOU GO
- Retired admiral who oversaw bin Laden raid doubles down on Trump criticism
- Commander who oversaw bin Laden raid: It'd be 'an honor' for Trump to revoke my clearance
- Trump dismisses criticism from vice admiral who led Osama bin Laden mission
- Matt Lauer’s Pathetic Interview of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Is the Scariest Thing I’ve Seen in This Campaign
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son And Heir Is Dead, Officials Say
- Donald Trump Rages At ‘Scum’ FBI Agents, Silent On Those Who Supported Him
- 'Many are blaming me. I can't imagine why?' Donald Trump claims HE is being blamed for Hong Kong violence as he touts footage of Chinese military build-up near city and says 'be calm and safe'
- 'A great, great woman': Trump praises the Queen as they celebrate the 'eternal friendship' between their nations as he and Melania join Her Majesty and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at State Banquet
- Fox's Chris Wallace calls out Trump for the 'most sustained assault on freedom of the press' in US history
- Trump Cancels Afghan Peace Talks With Taliban at Camp David Via Tweet
- Trump, terror and Brexit: Biggest stories of 2016, the year the world was rocked by tragedy
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr slams Trump, saying the Oval Office has 'sunken low' after the President questioned his patriotism and called him a 'scared little boy' for refusing to address the NBA's PR crisis in China
- Trump Unleashed: Paul Ryan ‘Weak, Ineffective & Stupid,’ ‘Almost Killed’ Republican Party
- Trump rails against Fox News for planning interviews with Schiff, Comey
- Former Obama Treasury secretary endorses Biden
- Supreme Court rules against Trump on census citizenship question
- Kerry goes after Trump over climate on Capitol Hill
- White House on Greta Thunberg: Trump, first lady communicate differently
- Holder rips into William Barr: 'He is unfit to lead the Justice Department'
- Democrats approve two articles of impeachment against Trump in Judiciary vote
Obama Photographer Rips 'Out Of His Element' Donald Trump Over Bin Laden Raid Criticism have 626 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at November 20, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.