Rear Admiral Agus Setyadi, head of the defence facilities, said Dirgantara Indonesia earned an export value of 161 million USD from the sale CN-235 and NC-212 aircraft.
PAL raked in 86.9 million USD from exporting two units of Strategic Sealift Vessel to the Philippines.
Meanwhile, Pindad sold armored vehicles, tanks, arms, and ammunition worth 32.6 million USD to countries in Southeast Asia and Africa, UAE, the Republic of Korea, Nigeria and East Timor.
Lundin exported Sea Rider ships to Russia and Sweden for 3.6 million USD.
Rear Admiral Agus Setyadi said defence industrial products are a pride of Indonesia, proving the country’s global competence. Indonesia becomes a competitor in the defence industry.-VNA
- India jets order boosts ailing Russian defence industry
- Rajnath Singh urges Russian defence industries to jointly manufacture in India
- Dong Nai sees 8.35% growth in industrial production in six months
- Russia, India Working on Defence Industry Cooperation Program Until 2030
- National industrial production index hits 11.6%
- Ten-month industrial production index rises 9.5 percent
- More than 2 million pounds of chicken products recalled in eight states
- More than 2 million pounds of chicken products voluntarily recalled over fears it may contain metal
- Sri Lanka earns over 700 million USD from Ceylon tea exports till July
- Fintech firm raises 1 million USD in funding from Singapore investor