Indian President Nath Kovind and his spouse will pay a State visit to Viet Nam from November 18-20 at the invitation of State President Nguyen Phu Trong.
Indian President Nath Kovind
Two-way trade between Viet Nam and India experienced a significant yearly increase of 50% to US$6.36 billion over the past seven months of 2018, statistics from the General Department of Customs revealed.
The positive bilateral trade was mainly due to Vietnamese exports at US$3.92 billion, a year-on-year increase of 96%, according to the data.
From January to June, Viet Nam imported US$2.44 billion worth of goods from India, surging 9.2% over the same period last year.
The two countries will explore substantive and practical measures to achieve the bilateral trade target of US$15 billion by 2020.
- President of India to pay State visit to Vietnam
- Indian President pays State visit to Vietnam
- Secretary General Nguyen Phu Trong pays State visit to India
- August 29 – September 4: Indian Prime Minister visits Vietnam
- President to pay State visits to India, Bangladesh
- Official welcoming ceremony for Indian President Ram Nath Kovind
- Official welcoming ceremony for Indian President
- Nhandan Newspaper - August 29 – September 4: Indian Prime Minister visits Vietnam
- President Tran Dai Quang to pay State visits to India, Bangladesh