The Hanoitimes – Royal court music performance, fashion shows and photo exhibition are among the activities to honor Vietnam`s cultural heritage. From Novermber 23 and 25, a general exhibition themed “Vietnam Cultural Heritage Space – 2018” will be held in Hanoi, expecting to attract foreign and domestic visitors with many kinds of activities. The activities will include the exhibition “Journey of Cultural Heritage of Vietnam”, booths showcasing destinations in provinces and cities, a display of “Ao dai Vietnam” and an exhibition area title “Honoring Artisans”. Ao dai is Vietnam’s traditional long dress. Exhibition on Vietnam cultural heritage to be held in Hanoi. Photo: VGP Also a gala titled “Honoring Vietnam Cultural Heritage”, a student exchange program, a painting contest and a workshop on the issues of heritage preservation in Hanoi. The exhibition is expected to evoke pride and responsibility among Vietnamese people, especially the younger generations in national heritage conservation. The celebration of the charm of Hue Imperial City will be held from November 23 to December 2 by the Management Board of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, part of activities to celebrate Vietnam Cultural Heritage Day (November 24). According to the organizing board, a show featuring Ao dai designs and… Read full this story
- The Price of Preserving our Cultural Heritage
- Saigon Women and Hanoi Girls at Vietnam Single Dating Services
- Ukraine Culture -- Some Facts and Statistics
- HRH Hotels - Heritage Hotels in India - Rajasthan the Heritage State
- The Formation Of Spanish American Culture - Drama, Music And The Fine Arts
- German Culture: The Hows And The Whys
- Asian Affair: Vibrant Vietnam & Sizzling Singapore
- Business and Market Overview on Vietnam
- Adventure Travel in Vietnam - Organized or Independent?
- Never Run Out of Altitude, Airspeed, and Ideas at the Same Time: Lessons From the Vietnam POWs
Hanoi to host exhibition on Vietnam cultural heritage have 304 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at November 13, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.