Google’s Smart Campaigns is designed for small businesses looking to get started with online advertising. — VNS Photo Google has launched a new advertising tool, Smart Campaigns, for small businesses across the Asia Pacific, including Viet Nam, looking to get started with online advertising. According to the tech giant, it uses machine learning to make advertising radically simpler, save businesses time by enabling them to set up a campaign in a matter of minutes and drive clear results like calls and actions on their website and visits to their stores. Smart campaigns take the innovation and technology of Google Ads and tailor the experience for simplicity to help small businesses succeed without needing to be advertising experts, it said. Businesses need to just choose their goals such as making the phone ring or driving sales to their website or visits to a store, and machine learning goes to work to deliver results, it said. According to the Asian Development Bank, 98 per cent of businesses in Asia are small or medium-sized, and according to APEC, these contribute up to 50 per cent of the GDP of its economies while the internet already plays a vital role in connecting businesses and… Read full this story
- Google Fiber Special Plans For Small Business Owners
- OnePager, a Startup Making Websites Easy for Small Business
- 4 Tips for Entrepreneurs to Get the Word Out About Their Small Businesses
- Will Trump Tax Cuts Benefit Your Small Business?
- Fundbox Wants to Be PayPal for Small Businesses
- Square Reveals Insights Into the Heart + Hustle of U.S. Small Business Owners
- Top 5 Bad Habits of Small Business Owners
- NASA pours $96 million into small businesses performing tech research
- Small businesses are upbeat, but optimism may be cooling
- Asia-Pacific Healthcare Outlook 2018
Google rolls out digital advertising solution for small businesses in Asia-Pacific have 301 words, post on bizhub.vn at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.