JOINT STATEMENT On the State visit to Viet Nam by H.E. Shri. Ram Nath Kovind,(Ha Noi, 20 November 2018) 1. At the invitation of H.E. Mr. Nguyen Phu Trong, President of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, H.E. Shri. Ram Nath Kovind, President of the Republic of India and his Spouse, paid a State visit to Viet Nam from 18 – 20 November 2018. The President of India was accompanied by a high-level official delegation, including Minister of State Shri Anantkumar Hegde, Members of Parliament, and a large business delegation. 2. The official welcoming ceremony for the President of India Ram Nath Kovind was solemnly held at the Presidential Palace, Ha Noi, on 20 November 2018. President Nguyen Phu Trong held delegation level talks and hosted a State Banquet in honor of the President of India. President Ram Nath Kovind also met Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, President of the National Assembly Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, and addressed the National Assembly of Viet Nam. President Ram Nath Kovind paid floral tribute at President Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and laid a wreath at the Memorial of the Unknown Martyrs and Heroes. He also addressed the Viet Nam – India Business Forum… Read full this story
- India rejects reference to Kashmir in China-Pakistan joint statement
- India rejects reference to J&K in China-Pak joint statement
- Caracas Calls US, EU Joint Statement on Creation of Venezuelan Transitional Gov't 'Absurd'
- India rejects reference to Jammu and Kashmir in China-Pakistan joint statement
- Israel, UAE agree to normalization of relations: joint statement
- Update: Israel, UAE agree to normalization of relations: joint statement
- Russia, Iran, Turkey Issue Joint Statement on Syria Condemning Israeli Attacks, US Theft of Oil
- India, Argentina ink MoU for cooperation in nuclear energy
- Morning Digest: Supreme Court overreacted in Prashant Bhushan case, says Soli Sorabjee; India’s COVID-19 tally crosses 3 million, and more
- ‘Global powers and good friends’: Mike Pompeo’s Independence Day greetings to India
Full Joint Statement between VN-India have 329 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at November 22, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.