The Hanoitimes – The event targeted promoting Vietnam`s image to international friends, raising public awareness on preserving and promoting the value of national cultural heritages. The first Vietnam Cultural Heritage Day opened last weekend at the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long in Hanoi and drew more than 10,000 visitors. The event was organized by the Vietnam Union of UNESCO Associations in coordination with the UNESCO Center for Culture and Sport Development and Hemera Media and Technology Joint Stock Company. Over 10,000 visitors attend the first Vietnam Cultural Heritage Day. Photo: baovanhoa Speaking at the ceremony, Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Ngo Van Quy said that the event aims to honor and protect the value of Vietnam cultural heritages. In addition, the event targets promoting Vietnam’s image to international friends, raising public awareness on preserving and promoting the value of national cultural heritages. During the two-day festival, visitors had a chance to enjoy many kinds of cultural activities, including singing performances of Vietnamese folk music of Then, Van, Bai Choi, Quan ho Bac Ninh, Cheo, Vi Dam, Hat Xam, Tong Hoi; folk games and calligraphy exhibition. On the same day, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism opened… Read full this story
- UK invests in restoring Egyptian cultural heritage
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $425 million for New Year's Day drawing
- Opinion: In our nation of immigrants, embrace cultural heritage
- 1st Annual Fall Heritage Days kicks off this weekend at the Museum of Appalachia!
- Black Friday draws massive crowds in Houston area
- No Mega Millions Winner, Jackpot Jumps to $415M for New Year's Day Drawing
- Mega Millions: Winning ticket sold in $425M New Year's Day drawing
- Try Hockey for Free Day draws interested youth Brooklyn rink: Sun Postings
- Frank Scott Jr. promises 'new day', draws large crowd in Little Rock mayoral inauguration ceremony
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $415 million for New Year’s Day drawing
First Vietnam Cultural Heritage Day draw massive audiences have 328 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at November 26, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.