Welcome to Tips Included, a digest of the most important (and interesting) Boston restaurant and bar news right now. Each week, we bring you can’t-miss food events and openings, from neighborhood food festivals and pop-up dinners to the newest places to get your brunch fix. Looking for more food news? Check out everything going on in the Boston food scene at boston.com/food.
JK Crawl reservations on saleCoppa, Little Donkey, Toro, and Uni, the last of which is a welcome addition to this gluttonous event. (Reservations are accepted starting Monday, Nov. 12; email [email protected] for reservations Sunday through Thursday beginning Jan. 2; $200)
Fox & the Knife previewchef Karen Akunowicz’s new restaurant, Fox & the Knife, scheduled to open later this year? So are we. Thankfully, you can get a sneak peek of her Italian enoteca concept this week. “Top Chef” friend and competitor Carl Dooley will host Akunowicz at The Table at Season to Taste on Wednesday as she offers a five-course tasting menu previewing her new restaurant, with an optional wine tasting by Jesse Eslin, The Table’s wine director. (Wednesday, Nov. 14 with seatings from 5:30 p.m.–10 p.m.; The Table at Season to Taste, Cambridge; $98, optional wine pairing for $55)
DakZen grand openingDakZen has been open for around four months, and in honor of its official grand opening this week, the cozy Thai eatery will celebrate in a big way. From 4 to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, DakZen will give away food for free, with the option for guests to donate to the Somerville Community Corporation Inc., which helps development and sustainability in Somerville. (Wednesday, Nov. 14 at 4 p.m.; Dakzen, Somerville; free, donations accepted)
23d Annual Taste of Jamaica PlainThe Frogmore, J.P. Lick’s, Bukhara Indian Bistro, Tres Gatos, and more, and bring along cash for beer and wine — you’ll need it to raise a toast to the tight-knit neighborhood. (Thursday, Nov. 15 at 6 p.m.; Our Lady of the Annunciation Church, Boston; $10–$49)
Lamplighter Brewing Co. birthday(Lampfest: Friday, Nov. 16 at 5 p.m. and Saturday, Nov. 17 at noon; Lamplighter Brewing Co., Cambridge; free entry, beer prices vary)
Lovin’ Spoonfuls Ultimate Tailgate Party(Sunday, Nov. 18 at 7 p.m.; Flynn Cruiseport Boston, Boston; $200–$300)
A taste of Japan comes to the Financial DistrictKamakura, a Japanese stunner that will open on Tuesday. The multi-storied restaurant named after Iwakura’s hometown in Japan is an ode to modern kaiseki, though you’ll also find sushi à la carte, bento-style lunch boxes, and Japanese wine and sake.
Truffles invade EatalyIl Tartufo e Il Vino — a new pop-up at Eataly — has plenty of them. The restaurant, which is open until January (or when the truffles run out at the end of truffle season), provides plates of pasta, steak, and polenta, all of which can be doused in black or white truffles. A four-course tasting menu with truffle options is available for those who can’t land on one dish.
The Humble Castle is open for businessLord Hobo‘s long-awaited taproom opened on Friday, with pizza and new beer options in a revamped, spacious beer hall in Woburn. Fan favorites like Boomsauce are still on tap (one of 40 tap lines in the new space), but you’ll also spot newcomers like Museum, a triple IPA. Pair your pint with The Figgy, a white pie with a sweet garlic base, mozzarella, and dried figs.
- Dog Food For Allergies - Allergy Free Dog Food
- Government Funded Grants - Are There Billions of Dollars to Give Away For Free Or is it Another Scam
- The Basics of Cheating on Your Diet - Lose Weight Without Giving Up on Good Food
- Want More Sales? Give Your Customers Something For Nothing
- Gluten Free Recipes Don't Have to Be Free of Good Taste
- Free Gift Samples - A Way to Get the Best Products For Free
- Free Daily Samples - Experience Something New
- How to Get Completely Free Stuff on the Internet
- Free Stuff From Paid Surveys!
- Food and Wine in Koh Chang
- Free Samples - Is it Possible?
- Marketing With Free Samples, Offers, and Giveaways - 7 No Fail Rules of Successful Freebie Offers
- 8 Steps to Help Curb Your Dog's Food Aggression
- Giving Things Away - Does it Make Business Sense?
- A Parent's Guide to Foods to Avoid If You Have an ADHD Child
- Can I Store Some McDonald's in My Food Storage?
- Holiday Food Gift Ideas
- Cajun Seasoning Mix - Boost the Taste in Foods
- How to Get Free Stuff Anytime
- Free Samples For Men - Finding Products That Are Right For Any Man
DakZen is giving away free Thai food on Wednesday have 746 words, post on www.boston.com at November 12, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.