The Hanoitimes – Vietnam is rich in natural beauty, culture and history. While it’s similar to the Philippines in many ways, having a well-researched itinerary will save you from boring tourist activities, and give you a memorable experience you won’t get anywhere else. Cosmopolitan, an international magazine for women, has picked up 19 places to visit in Vietnam in 2019, to help you figure out how to get the most out of your next trip to the S-shaped country. Cosmopolitan magazine lists 19 places to visit in Vietnam in 2019. Pauline Lacanilao, a writer from Cosmopolitan magazine named Saigon Opera House the number one location among the 19 places to visit in Vietnam in 2019. “Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Saigon, has a lot to offer in the way of historical and cultural sites. So even if you aren’t interested in watching a show here, it’s still worth stopping by as you explore downtown Saigon,” Pauline Lacanilao wrote. Ranking the second is Bitexco Financial Tower. If you’re looking for a more modern marvel, stop by the Bitexco Financial Tower in Ho Chi Minh City. With 68 floors, this skyscraper, one of the tallest buildings in Vietnam, has… Read full this story
- Application deadline for PBN’s Best Places To Work 2019 approaches
- Nozomi Networks Wins Two Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Awards at RSA Conference 2019
- 19 of the biggest 2019 Fiesta events you won't want to miss
- The Barbershop’s bar at the Cosmopolitan is a great place for drinking
- Anthony Davis trade rumors 2019: Boston Celtics not on extended list of places Davis would re-sign (report)
- MONEY Magazine: The Best Place to Live in Kentucky
- There are 2 Oregon towns on this list of places with the highest divorce rates in the U.S.
- Oregon towns make list of places with highest divorce rates in U.S.
- NFL Draft 2019: List of prospects visiting Jets, including Josh Allen, Erik McCoy, Ed Oliver, more
- Linda Kay Chapman, July 19, 1945 — March 16, 2019
Cosmopolitan magazine lists 19 places to visit in Vietnam in 2019 have 336 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at November 26, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.