Lê Minh Hiếu – Deputy Director of CMC Telecom Technical Centre became the third Vietnamese to own the CDCE (Certified Data Centre Expert). — VNS PhotoViet Nam News HÀ NỘI — CMC Telecom’s Data Centre specialist, Lê Minh Hiếu, deputy director of CMC Telecom Technical Centre, has achieved the level of Certified Data Centre Expert (CDCE). This is the highest certificate in the Data Centre design/build and related fields. In Việt Nam, there are only three specialists who have achieved this certificate. CDCE is the highest level training in the Design and Build training track of EPI – the world’s leading company offering an extensive range of Data Centre infrastructure services. This certification confirms in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of the life cycle of a Data Centre including designing, building, operation, and retirement. It took Hiếu two years to pass other compulsory certifications of Data Centre design, which are CDCP (Certified Data Centre Professional) and CDCS (Certified Data Centre Specialist) to obtain the highest CDCE certification. With the knowledge and skills acquired under CDCE, CMC Telecom’s expert is qualified at the highest level to evaluate, design, build and operate Data Centres to international standards. CMC Telecom currently owns three neutral Data Centres… Read full this story
- Government plans largest National Data Centre in Bhopal
- NIC sets up cloud-enabled National Data Centre in Bhubaneswar
- NIC launches fourth data centre in Bhubaneswar
- Paying Zoom customers to choose which data centre regions route their traffic
- Opportunities abound for telecoms services
- 19 railway stations in Vijayawada division bag ISO certification
- Nokia, Ericsson continue production for critical telecom gear; Huawei, ZTE say enough inventory for site maintenance
- Top 10 individual displays in Premier League history
- Zoom will let paying users stop their data being routed through China as part of the video conferencing app's latest security update
- This week in IT: Could the Facebook founder’s recent blog post be an answer to India’s data localisation mandate?
CMC Telecom achieves premier certification for data centre professional have 337 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 12, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.