Enterprise Rent-A-Car to enter Vietnamese market The US’s biggest car rental company, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, will officially offer its services in Viet Nam starting on November 29. The company’s website enterprise.vn is now opening for rental services, with vehicles of five to 29 seats. The prices range from VND800,000 (US$34.19) a day for a Suzuki Vitara to VND2.6 million per day for a Samco bus. Enterprise’s car rental services in Viet Nam (and Asia) are licensed to MP Executives – a subsidiary of MP Group – which has more than 23 years of experience in the logistics industry in Viet Nam. Viet Nam is the first country in Asia to use Enterprise’s car rental service. In addition to providing services in the US, Enterprise is available in 84 other countries. Vingroup opens three technology firms Vingroup’s goal in the next 10 years is to become a world-class technology-industry-service corporation in which technology plays a major role. — Photo vietnamfinance.vn Property developer Vingroup on Tuesday established four subsidiaries with total capital of VND390 billion (US$16.67 million), including three technology units and one tourism firm. VINCSS Internet Security Services Limited Liability Company has charter capital of VND20 billion, 100 per cent owned by… Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 26
- How Roger Ailes Built the Fox News Fear Factory
- 11,800: Decisive break point for Nifty rally
- Hong Kong had a brief reprieve from protests. That's about to end
- Racing! A brief conversation with Aidan Butler
- 'He's morally unfit to be President': Comey annihilates Trump in TV interview saying he 'lies constantly', 'treats women like pieces of meat' and IS 'possibly compromised by Russia'
- Trump and Kim Take 2: President meets North Korean dictator with a handshake and a laugh in Vietnam for their second nuclear summit and heralds the communist nation's 'unlimited' potential as Kim says he has high hopes for their talks
- Fury at preening Tory saboteurs: Angry backlash against Brexiteer plotters bidding to bring down Theresa May as moderate MPs warn a coup will destroy the government, damage the economy and jeopardise Brexit altogether
- White House will NOT release gruesome pictures of Bin Laden's mangled corpse
- Brexit to cost billions in income losses across Europe
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 27/11 have 375 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at November 26, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.