Firms promote Vietnamese handicrafts in Italy Nearly 40 Vietnamese firms are introducing their handicraft products like rattan, brocade and earthware items at the 2018 L’Artigiano in Fiera in Milan, Italy. The 23rd edition of the L’ Artigiano in Fiera takes place from December 1-9. It is an international industry event that’s been celebrating artisans across the world and their creations for more than 20 years. The event is also a rendezvous for Vietnamese handicraft businesses to promote their goods, such as rattan and bamboo products, brocades to international customers in recent years. In addition, Vietnam’s conical hat is featured in the fair’s promotional video this year. Trade Counsellor of the Vietnamese Embassy in Italy Nguyen Duc Thanh said the L’Artigiano in Fiera offers opportunities for Vietnamese firms to promote their products and study market demand, as well as learn experiences in production and design to meet the demand of consumers in Italy and other nations in Europe and the world. Diego Sala, International Sales Manager of the event, voiced his hope to ink a memorandum of understanding with the trade office of the Embassy of Vietnam in Italy to jointly promote Vietnamese handicrafts and other staples of Vietnam like tea… Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- Edited Transcript of JNJ earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 12:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of 1316.HK earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 12:00pm GMT
- EU and U.K. fear Brexit deal is dying as Johnson’s Northern Irish allies hold out
- Tech View: Nifty forms bullish candle & higher highs & lows for 4th session
- How to earn money online
- Tips For Supercharged Leasing
- Biden deflects questions on son as CNN anchor hits Trump's 'false accusations'
- Democrats zero in on Warren at fourth debate
- From IDs in grocery stores to soldiers in Syria: Trump made 129 false claims last week
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 11/12 have 320 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at November 11, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.