|Vietnamese football fans|
The first-leg semi-final match between Vietnam and the Philippines will take place in Panaad Stadium in Bacolod on December 2.
Vietnam Airlines will join hands with tourism companies to devise travel packages on the day, which will include the flight and match tickets, a tour guide, and travelling fees for tourists.
According to the carrier, it may take up to 15 hours to fly from Vietnam to the Philippines on a normal journey due to the transit time in two other cities. However, the direct flight will only take three to four hours, thus making the day trip more manageable for Vietnam’s avid football fans.
- Nebraska-Oklahoma 1971 - A Nebraska Football Fan Takes a Look at the Real Game of the Century
- Football Shirts For Football Fans
- NFL Network Offers Die Hard Football Fans Access to all the Action
- Football Fans Wearing NFL Jerseys, Helmets and Body Paint - Crazy, Or a Good Idea?
- Euro 2008 - England Fans, Will You Be Watching?
- Fantasy Football
- Football and Violence - Football Or Fireball?
- Football - Playing the Money Game
- What Makes NFL Replica Football Jerseys a Hit?
- NFL Fan Gear For Women