Vietnamese football fans The first-leg semi-final match between Vietnam and the Philippines will take place in Panaad Stadium in Bacolod on December 2. Vietnam Airlines will join hands with tourism companies to devise travel packages on the day, which will include the flight and match tickets, a tour guide, and travelling fees for tourists. According to the carrier, it may take up to 15 hours to fly from Vietnam to the Philippines on a normal journey due to the transit time in two other cities. However, the direct flight will only take three to four hours, thus making the day trip more manageable for Vietnam’s avid football fans.
- Has the digital age changed football fans?
- Direct flights to be launched between Azerbaijan and Pakistan
- Football fans warned not to make firefighters’ jobs any harder amid moor blazes
- Football fans in Stoke-on-Trent go wild for England win
- How you can get a direct flight to Samara for the England vs Sweden match
- Why are football fans boycotting games?
- Direct flights to be launched between Pakistan, Azerbaijan
- Confused England football fans are getting the three lions lyrics wrong
- Football fan held after ‘England’ scrawled on statue of Spartak Moscow legend Fedor Cherenkov outside stadium
- British football fans reveal the top 15 'coolest' players in the World Cup
Another direct flight to Philippines arranged for football fans have 226 words, post on english.vov.vn at November 30, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.