So far, the fund has given scholarships worth VND14.2 billion to support 11,108 good students from low-income families. The fund organizer – Doan Toi family – decided to hand over VND 10billion to the learning encouragement association in An Giang Province which will use to support needy students to continue their learning in higher education and develop young talents in the province. Deputy Chairman of People’s Committee in an Giang Le Van Nung said that province leaders highly appreciated Doan Toi Family to gift VND24.2 billion for education development in An Giang Province. For years, thousands of students from poverty-stricken families have received support from the fund and more students will receive the assistance from the fund. He lauded the Doan Toi fund for its good deed.By NGOC DAN – Translated by UYEN PHUONG
- 7 schools in Brooklyn and Manhattan to set admission quotas, reserving up to 60% of seats for disadvantaged students
- Pornhub establishes $25,000 college scholarship to be given to student with 3.2 GPA
- The whole truth about charter schools and the neediest students: Hillary Clinton misrepresented the facts
- Educator is dedicated to helping disadvantaged kids finish high school
- The Every Student Succeeds Act vs. No Child Left Behind: What's changed?
- Why we rooted against the NAACP, as black students continue to struggle in New York City schools
- School rejects HIV-positive boy, says it was trying to protect other students
- Our students need this test: For low-income kids' sake, save the January Regents
- Red Bank Charter says it has 'diverse student body'
- Close bad schools, save their students
$429,242 given disadvantaged students in An Giang Province have 266 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at November 16, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.