If you want to try some new and unusual accommodations while traveling, spending a night at a hostel made from discarded containers might the choice for you. Why Not Hostel is the first lodging facility of this kind in the central province of Quảng Bình, home to the world-famous natural heritage site Phong Nha Kẻ Bàng Cave. With unique design and decorations as well as an environmentally friendly atmosphere, the hostel has become a favorite choice of accommodation that has attracted an increasing number of visitors to this beautiful coastal province. While other hotels and hostels are built with concrete, the whole structure of Why Not Hostel, located in the centre of Đồng Hới City, is made of recycled old containers and other discarded materials. However, these recycled building materials still create comfortable and impressive accommodations, offering the visitors new and interesting experiences. “Utilizing the abundant sources of discarded containers that can be transformed into small rooms and eliminate the expenses of constructing the foundation, I have taken the risk to invest in it, spending over one year to realize my idea of building a new-style hostel in my homeland,” said Hoàng Nha Trang, the owner of Why Not Hostel…. Read full this story
- Health and Safety Regulatory Reform in North Carolina (SB493) currently sleeps in Senate Ways and Means
- Waking up a Sleeping Giant
- Brits lost three hours of sleep a night during the record-breaking heatwave
- Deadly collisions prompt new sleep policy on Navy carriers
- Shipping containers are the tip of the iceberg
- Rod Stewart’s right – it’s a lot more fun being on the road than at home, Elton John
- Hate crime whodunit: He posted hateful words -- but did he threaten mosque?
- Exclusive: Vegas killer described his unusual habits in 2013 testimony
- About 1 million Americans without running water. 3 million without power. This is life one month after Hurricane Maria.
- Umbrella by Will Self – review
Why not sleep in a container? have 335 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at October 22, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.