A plenum of the 6th session of the 14th National Assembly. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Voters in different localities voiced their wish that the National Assembly, Government and localities will give the priority to development investment, focusing public investment on key areas, after watching a live-broadcast discussion as part of the 6th session of the 14th legislature on October 29. Dr. Nguyen Quang Minh from the Economic Faculty of Thu Dau Mot University in the southern province of Binh Duong underlined the need for specific regulations on the efficiency of public spending for each type of project. Projects should be considered scientifically, as there remains wastefulness in many public investment projects, Minh added. Tran Hoang Huan, Vice President of the Business Association of the Mekong Delta province of Tien Giang, proposed the Government pay attention to removing difficulties for businesses and speeding up the disbursement of public investment in line with administrative procedure reform to promote the effectiveness of public investment. It is essential to expand investment in infrastructure serving remote areas, disadvantaged provinces and potential localities whose infrastructure remains poor, particularly those in the Mekong Delta region, Huan suggested. According to Huan, discussions at the ongoing sixth session have… Read full this story
- Everything you need to develop an ISA100 Wireless (IEC 62734) connected field instrument
- General Election 2019: Boris Johnson says voters can have £150bn in investment for Christmas if they vote for Tories
- Conference adopts Hanoi Call for Action on early childhood development
- Development of Gilgit-Baltistan
- 90% of social insurance fund invested in G-bonds
- An alcohol giant cut bait on a big craft beer holding. What's next for its even bigger cannabis investment?
- Hanoi attracts most investment in 11 months
- More work needed to popularise Vietnamese goods
- More work needed to popularise VN goods
- Conference on labour economics focuses on investing in human capital
Voters underline need to prioritise development investment have 315 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 30, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.