Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc gives a speech at the Vietnam EU-Belgium Business Forum. The event, jointly held by the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), Belgian Vietnamese Alliance, embassies and trade offices of Vietnam and Belgium, brought together Chairman of the Belgium – Vietnam Friendship Alliance Andries Gryffoy, leaders from several Vietnamese ministries and sectors along with nearly 200 business representatives from both nations. In his remarks, Andries Gryffoy said the involvement of roughly 200 Belgian, Vietnamese and EU businesses in the forum showed their intense interest in seeking opportunities for business cooperation. The participating businesses- are seen as potential investors for Vietnamese enterprises- operate in a wide range of areas such as health, real estate, green energy, food, beverages, and seaport infrastructure. Belgium has a business-friendly government, dynamic research environment, international standard education system and high labour productivity, he said, adding that lying in the heart of the EU with a population of 420 million and modern infrastructure, Belgium focuses on industries such as aerospace, chemicals, energy, waste and wastewater treatment, artificial intelligence and 4.0 technology, which boast huge potential for stronger partnership with Vietnamese businesses. In an interview given to a Radio Voice of Vietnam (VOV)… Read full this story
- Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. Partners with MBA Opens Doors Foundation
- Vietnam ready for ASEAN Chairmanship Year 2020: ambassador
- Vietnam ready for UN Security Council’s non-permanent membership
- Is Vietnam ready for tougher booze laws?
- Churches open doors to SF homeless in winter shelter program
- Vietnam remains promising destination for foreign investors
- Remainers Mobilise After European Court Opens Door to Cancelling Brexit Altogether
- Russia Ready for Partnership With EU, US Based on Mutual Respect - Lavrov
- Vietnam ready to contribute to int’l efforts for peace, security: PM
- How “Molecular Legos” Open Door to True Nanotechnology
Vietnam ready to open door for Belgian and EU investors have 305 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 17, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.