Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam International Industry Fair 2018 (VIIF 2018) is scheduled to take place during October 23-26 at the Hanoi International Exhibition Centre, according to organisers.
The 27th edition of the annual trade and investment promotion event will be held by the Vietnam Exhibition Fair Centre (VEFAC).
Products using advanced technology and optimal solutions will be introduced at the VIIF 2018 to facilitate businesses’ access to technology towards the sustainable industrial development.
The fair will also offer opportunities for Vietnamese firms to meet with their international partners and exchange technologies, as well as enhance cooperation and expand business.
Covering an exhibition area of over 6,000sq.m., the event is expected to draw more than 250 domestic and foreign firms from various countries and territories, including Italy, Russia, the Republic of Korea, Japan, India, and China.
Visitors will be able to access modern tools and equipment in precise mechanics, automation, and supporting industry, among others.
A series of business matching programmes will be arranged at the event, which aim to bolster trading connections between Vietnamese and international entrepreneurs.–VNA
- Vietnam int’l industrial fair opens in Hanoi
- Vietnam Int’l Industrial Fair returns Hanoi
- Int'l industrial fair kicks off in Hanoi
- Hanoi hosts Int'l industrial fair
- Int'l Industrial Fair 2011 opens in Hanoi
- Int’l industrial fair opens in Hanoi
- Vietnam int’l trade fair to take place next month
- Int’l Industrial Fair 2011 opens in Hanoi
- Hanoi Int'l trade fair opens doors for business