The official made the statement while meeting with Vladimir Andreichenko, Chairman of the House of Representatives of the National Assembly of Belarus on the sidelines of the third Meeting of Speakers of Eurasian Countries' Parliaments (MSEAP 3) in Antalya, Turkey, on October 9.
The NA Chairwoman said frequent meetings between parliamentarians of Vietnam and Belarus reflect the solid and traditional friendship between the two nations and two parliaments in particular.
On the occasion, Ngan expressed her gratitude to Belarusian leaders for sending a high-ranking delegation to the funeral of President Tran Dai Quang.
She stressed that Vietnam always remembered and highly valued the support of Belarus during the country's national liberation in the past and national building and defence at present.
Ngan voiced her hope that the two sides will continue to support each other at international organisations and forums, especially the United Nations and the Non-Aligned Movement.
Vietnam is looking to enhancing cooperation in economy-trade and other spheres, including national defence, science-technology, culture, and education with Belarus, along with the effective implementation of the free trade agreement (FTA) between Vietnam and the Eurasia Economic Union (EAEU), to expand economic-trade cooperation and investment between the countries, she said.
In response, Andreichenko spoke highly of the achievements of Vietnam's economic development and the country's rising position in international arena. He also affirmed the significant role and contributions of the two countries' parliaments to the fruitful results of the bilateral relations.
He took the occasion to repeat the invitation for Ngan to pay a visit to Belarus, voicing his expectation to welcome a Vietnamese business delegation in order to bolster bilateral economy-trade and investment towards 500 million USD in two-way trade.
The two sides are expected to discuss the signing of a cooperation agreement between the two parliaments as well as measures to promote bilateral cooperation during the visit.
At the meeting, both sides also agreed to enhance collaboration at multilateral international parliamentary forums and strengthen cooperation in areas which hold great potential.-VNA
- Relationship Enhancement - 10 Personality Traits That Will Help You Succeed in Relationships
- Relationship Enhancement - Learn How Small Strategic Shifts Make a Big Difference in Relationships
- Vietnam, Cuba hold fifth political consultation
- How to Enhance Family Relationships by Valuing Individual Strengths
- Multifaceted Web Development Enhances Your Online Presence
- After PMC shock, work starts on stronger rules for cooperatives
- Viet Nam hopes for more economic cooperation with UAE
- Enhance Your Acting Performance by Making Meaning
- Bahrain and Kerala sign MoU for cooperation in FinTech, ICT & IoT Startups
- Enhancing Your BMW Or MINI With Carbon Fibre Parts
- Enhance Empathy to Create Harmony With Feng Shui
- Empowering Entrepreneurs - Purchasing Co-ops Give Small Businesses an Edge
- Aspire For a Firmer, Fuller Penis?
- A Larger Penis Without Risking Your Health - Go With the Flow
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Relationship Sexually
- How to Make Your Relationship Better - 5 Tips
- Relationship Issues? A Three Step Process For Creating Magic in Any Relationship
- Your Relationships - How To Make Them Perfect
- Love Hurts - Treatments For Erectile Dysfunction Or ED
- The Financial Crisis and Emotional Intelligence - What it Teaches Us About Our Romantic Relationship
Vietnam, Belarus enhance multifaceted cooperation have 567 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 9, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.