Notably, the manufacturing and processing sectors continued to attract most the foreign investment of US$ 13.2 billion, accounting for 47.5 percent of the total registered foreign investment. The top two were followed by real estate drawing US$ 5.7 billion (20.4 percent). Photo: daidoanket.vn As of October 20, disbursement of foreign direct investment projects is estimated at US$ 15.1 billion, up by 6.3 percent compared to the same period last year. According to the FIA, foreign investors have been investing in 59 cities and provinces. Among them, the capital city of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City were respectively the first and second most attractive destinations for foreign investors. Translated by Lam Anh
- Ha Nam’s industrial parks attract 50 foreign invested projects
- Foreign investment highest in 10 years
- US$150,504 highest Tet bonus in HCMC paid by foreign-invested enterprise
- Intl business leaders hail Foreign Investment Law
- Hanoi attracts 8.45 billion USD in FDI
- Vietnam ranked in top countries for investment
- HCM City solicits foreign-invested firms’ support to develop economy
- Real foreign investment and M&A capital up despite nominal drop
- Will Vietnam be sued if it restricts foreign investments in fintechs?
- Vietnam records US$500 billion in imports, exports
Vietnam attracts USD 27.9 billion in foreign investment in ten months have 199 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 29, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.