The theme of the events this year, set by the Publishers and Booksellers Association of Thailand, is ‘Read to Talk,’ emphasizing the importance of reading and encouraging Thai citizens to read more.
The fairs also feature three exhibitions titled “The Lost Book 3018”, “Wonder Land” and “The World of Hosoda Mamoru.” According to the organizers, the 12th Thailand Children’s Book Festival, which is being held concurrently with the main National Book Fair, has attracted readers nationwide.
The fairs have gathered all sorts of excellent books ranging from rare findings and poems to educational textbooks.
The 23rd National Book Fair and the 12th Thailand Children’s Book Festival are taking place at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center in Bangkok from now to October 28th.-NNT/VNA
- Joanna Trollope receives apology after London Book Fair speaker says he'd like to 'snog' her
- Book fair turns the page for literature in Somaliland
- Yerevan’s Zangak included in Top 5 Asian publishing homes at Bologna book fair
- Police release CCTV footage following the theft of a ‘large number of cosmetics’ from market town shop
- Well-read pupils land top prize in national book competition
- Leigh Centurions: 'Large number' of players to leave Championship club
- ‘Large number’ of cannabis plants found at Portsmouth address
- OSCE UAV spots large number of heavy weapons in militant-controlled areas of Donbas
- Bosnia: thousands to attend 23rd Srebrenica commemoration
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionPresident of Azerbaijan attends tourism and travel fair