Debbie Roxarzade named her restaurant after her daughter, but her business is no small, family affair. She sees beyond Southern Nevada. The founder, CEO and restaurateur of Rachel’s Kitchen, who opened with one location here in 2006, has expanded to eight in the years since and has plans to grow regionally and, eventually, nationally. “We are targeting the Reno, Salt Lake City and Phoenix markets as they each have a similar feel and demographic as Las Vegas,” Roxarzade said. You’re a transplant from California. What brought you to Las Vegas? While California will always be a home to me, I was ready for a change. After becoming a mother, I wanted a different city to raise my family in — something a little quieter and more relaxed. At the time, I also wanted to continue my career, and Las Vegas was set to become the new culinary capital, so it just made sense to make the move here. We love Las Vegas and it’s been a wonderful home to grow both personally and professionally. When did you know you wanted to work in restaurants? I’ve always had a passion for food and knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur. When… Read full this story
- Chiselled Lucy Spraggan looks unrecognisable as she celebrates ten months of sobriety
- Peter Andre mocked by his wife and kids for not knowing what a prime number is
- Katie Piper celebrates NHS 70th anniversary with throwback snaps taken after acid attack to show how far she's come
- Your ANTI-Valentine's Day dinner: Celebrity chef creates a 'romantic' degustation menu complete with a DEAD rose - because 'love should be celebrated all year round'
- Revealed: NHS test and trace tsar Dido Harding is on board of Cheltenham Festival that went ahead despite coronavirus threat as experts fear the event caused spike in Covid-19 deaths
- The Rock calls racism an ‘ongoing disease’ as celebrities react to George Floyd’s death
- Unser to receive ‘Baby Borg’ celebrating 1970 Indy 500 win
- 'I am proud to be a part of this country': Camila Alves shares throwback snap with Matthew McConaughey and their kids as she celebrates five years of US Citizenship
- Apex Legends season 5 makes the battle royale even better, but the PvE content needs some work
- TOWIE's Georgia Kousoulou surprises boyfriend Tommy Mallet with a lavish gift and balloon display as the couple celebrate his birthday in lockdown
Restaurateur: ‘Work hard, be kind, be ethical and know when to celebrate’ have 409 words, post on vegasinc.lasvegassun.com at October 8, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.