The visits are being made at the invitations of President of the European Council Donald Tusk, President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker, Austrian Prime Minister Sebastian Kurz, Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel, and Danish Prime Minister Lars Løkke Rasmussen.
PM Phuc has been accompanied by Minister of Trade and Industry Tran Tuan Anh, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Nguyen Xuan Cuong, and Minister of Health Nguyen Thi Kim Tien.
Permanent Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son, Deputy Minister of Public Security Bui Van Nam, Vietnamese Ambassador to Austria Le Dung and leaders of several ministries, sectors and localities also joined the delegation.
PM Phuc’s attendance at ASEM 12, P4G and his visits to Austria, Belgium, Denmark and the EU aim to affirm Vietnam’s foreign policy of independence, self-reliance, peace, cooperation and development, diversification and multilateralization of international relations, and active international integration.
The visits also convey the message of Vietnam’s intensive and extensive integration into the international community, enhancement of multilateral diplomacy, contributions to building and shaping multilateral institutions and effective participation in the settlement of global challenges at multilateral organisations.-VNA
- Chinese NPC Tibetan delegation visits European Parliament
- Five Reasons NOT to Set Goals
- European Soccer Championship - Spain Wins the UEFA European Championship
- European Soccer Cup - Qualifying For Euro 2008
- Change Your Life With 3-Step Goal Setting
- A 12-year-old boy in Massachusetts was suspended for hugging his gym teacher, foster parent says
- The National Motor Cycle Museum
- Goal Setting - Process Or Outcome
- When Setting Your Goals, Don't Think Just About Money
- Setting Goals - Why Motivation Doesn't Last