Within the framework of the P4G Summit, PM Phuc attended and addressed the opening ceremony. He and his entourage attended a banquet hosted by the Queen of Denmark for head delegates, and a lunch by the Prince and Princess of Denmark. They also attended the award ceremony of the P4G Summit and the closing ceremony. On the sidelines of the summit, the Government leader had separate meetings with President of the Republic of Korea Moon Jae-in, President of Ethiopia Mulatu Teshome, and Prime Minister of the Netherlands Mark Rutte.
|PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc addressing the P4G Summit. Photo: chinhphu.vn|
In his official visit to Denmark, PM Phuc held talks with his host Lars Rasmussen. Host and guest together witnessed the signing ceremony of seven cooperation documents between the two countries’ ministries and sectors. PM Phuc also met Queen of Denmark Margreth II.
As for investment promotion activities within the visit, the Government leader had a round-table dialogue with representatives of about 20 enterprises and investors in Demark’s key fields. Three Memoranda of Understanding were signed on this occasion, including one during the official talks between the two PMs. The Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry also signed a cooperation document with a partner of Demark to build projects and programs to support the two sides’ enterprises in their business and investment.
During the visit, PM Phuc also met with the staff of the Vietnamese embassy and representatives of the Vietnamese community in Denmark.
- Japanese PM arrives in PH for 2-day official visit
- Duterte starts Bahrain official visit
- Duterte-Putin meeting advanced as PH leader cuts short official visit
- Prince Charles was in Singapore for his first official visit back in 1979 – and here’s what it was like
- Nanjing officials visit sister-city Davao
- Chinese official visits PH; cites possible infra, trade projects
- HK protests as top China official visits
- LIVE updates: Duterte's official visit to Japan
- European officials visit open investment, trade opportunities
- BIMP EAGA senior officials visit Palawan to strengthen road, air and sea linkages